- Friday, Aug 23, 2019 4:30 PM - 11:59 PM PDT
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Sunday, July 14, 2019 12:00 AM until the event start date.
- 8:30PM After Party tickets w/ Mouseketeers + DJ Eric B. are still available for $88!
- 4:30PM Private Club Member tickets are sold out. To unlock 50% off 'Last Chance Club Member' tickets, email us at Info@MickeyMouseClubReunion.com
It's an opportunity for all of us to continue our celebrations on the West Coast, and with support from Unite4:Humanity, continue our mission to promote the importance of diversity and inclusion with the cast of The 'All New' Mickey Mouse Club! Once in the Club... #AlwaysInTheClub. And we'll see you real soon!
HANG WITH THE 'TEERS + OPEN BAR & FOOD ALL NIGHT!!!
FEATURED PERFORMANCES INCLUDE...
TONY LUCCA (NBC's "The Voice")
DJ DAMON PAMPOLINA w/ DEEDEE MAGNO HALL + CHASEN HAMPTON (Collectively, The Party)
and... SPECIAL GUEST DJ - ERIC B. (of Eric B & Rakim)!!
Unite4:Humanity is an annual awards ceremony and gala celebrating philanthropy and acts of kindness. Now in its 5th year, U4:H has helped contribute over $50 million to outstanding charities around the world through unite4:good Foundation.
U4:H is Executive Produced by Dale Godboldo and Anthony Melikhov, who are proud to support Mouse Club alumni and The 'All New' Mickey Mouse Club's legacy of promoting diversity, inclusion, artistic excellence, and family values.
The Miyse Club Reunion & After Party supports youth arts and education through the Always In The Club Foundation - a program of International Arts & Philanthropy Foundation. The AITC Fan Meetup is not affiliated with the D23 Expo.
VENUE SECRURITY & PARKING DETAILS
Parking: Complimentary self-parking is available for up to 5 hours with validation. Neither Always In The Club nor The Jazz Kitchen are responsible for the daily operations of the resort parking. For more info on parking at Downtown Disney: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/downtown-disney-district/parking-cost/
Security: To ensure your safety and the safety/security of all attendees, Downtown Disney is now part of The Disneyland Resort secured area and will require a security check-In for all guests. This will include bag and package checks for prohibited items. Neither Always In The Club nor The Jazz Kitchen are responsible for the daily operation of Resort Security and Check-Points.
TIPS & SUGGESTIONS
- The Jazz Kitchen is a 2-3 minute walk from the Downtown Disney entrance next to Disneyland Hotel. If you stay where we play, you would simply exit the hotel out of the back and you're pretty much there.
- If you're local to the area, we suggest an uber or lyft
- What's up with the pricing? It's quite expensive to pull together some of your favorite Teers from around the country and provide a unique and intimate fan experience. We've priced the evening to break-even on our costs (with hopefully a bit left over to support our charitable efforts).
- What took you so long to announce this? Teers' schedules, venue deal, funding... Disney approvals... blah, blah, blah... believe us, we're going as fast as we can ;)
- Will there be pics and autographs? We wanted to provide a real hang-out experience with the Teers, so there will not be structured pics/signings. However, Teers are definitely taking selfies with you. And if you're bringing something to sign, we're sure the 'Teers would have no problem hooking you up!
- What kind of hang-time will I get? The Club Admission ticket is an intimate one-on-one hang-out experience with only 60 guests. The GA After Party ticket does not include the intimate hang-time with the Teers, as it will be a packed house and the Teers' time will be spread more thin. For guaranteed one-on-one hang-time with the Teers, please purchase the Club Admission ticket.
- Will there be merchandise? We are not able to sell merchandise at this venue, however we will be gifting some merchandise in exchange for donations to Always In The Club Foundation - a program of International Arts & Philanthropy Foundation.
- If I'm still waiting for my previously purchased merch, can I pick it up here? Absolutely! Alternatively, we'll be shipping them out to you very soon. Thanks so much for your patience :)
- Are there vegan options on the menus? Salads and grilled veggies are available (and a few other things).
- What about allergies? If you have allergies, please email us and we'll do what we can. However, we cannot promise that we can accommodate you. Let us know what your concerns are at Info@InternationalAPF.org, and we'll pass it to the chef and keep you posted.
- Will I see any of the Teers at D23 Expo? Yes! Christina Aguilera is receiving Disney's Legends Honor, you can catch Deedee Magno Hall in The Musical Journey if Disney’s Aladdin, and be on the look-out for Chasen Hampton, Dale Godboldo, and Damon Pampolina on Friday ;) Stay tuned for more exciting announcements! For ticket to D23 Expo 2019, visit website.
- Are there any AITC discounts to D23 Expo or Disneyland? Sorry, no.
Stay where we play at the Disneyland Hotel! Only a 2-minute walk to the DOWNTOWN DISNEY® DISTRICT.